- •Contact us
- •About us
- •Advertise with the FT
- •Terms & conditions
© The Financial Times Ltd 2010 FT and 'Financial Times' are trademarks of The Financial Times Ltd.
|Rankings at a glance|
|3 year average rank||39|
|Full time MBA 2010||9|
|MBA salary today ($)||125,690|
|MBA salary increase (%)||110|
|Executive MBA 2010||-|
|EMBA salary today ($)||-|
|EMBA salary increase (%)||-|
|Masters in Management 2010||-|
|Masters in Management salary today ($)||-|
|Executive education 2010|
|Open programmes - Executive Education 2010||-|
|Custom programmes - Executive Education 2010||-|
Information below is provided by the Business School
The Cambridge MBA offers:
- IMPACT: an international, general business qualification from the world renowned University of Cambridge will make an impact with global recruiters
- TAILORING: through our 'concentrations', and with more courses and practical consulting projects than most other b-schools, you can build your MBA experience
- PEOPLE: our MBA class is smaller than most, which allows for close-up interaction with your highly talented and diverse classmates. Your new network, which will include top-class faculty and a wide range of external practitioners, will be your springboard to great things
- RETURN ON INVESTMENT: a 12-month programme, our MBA delivers results for graduates, fast. With 88% of our graduates employed 3 months out with an average base salary of £62,000, you'll make a quick return on your investment.
Judge Business School
University of Cambridge
Cambridge CB2 1AG
1. Data are provided for information only and do not form part of the 2010 ranking.
2. Figure in brackets refers to data from second programme for schools with more than one programme ranked.
3. The Cems programme was ranked number two in the Masters in Management 2010 rankings, but it has not been included in the European Business Schools 2010 ranking as it is a programme and not a school.